Herbal 100% Natural Nature Herbilogy Sweet Leaf (Katuk) Extract Powder 100g Original No Soya
Herbilogy Premium Sweet Leaf (Daun Katuk) Extract Powder
100% Original Herbal
1 Pack contents 100g
No preservative, No added sugar,
No added gluten, No coloring agent,
No Flavoring, No Msg, No Chemical
Gluten Free, No Dairy, No Wheat, No Soy, non-GMO Organic Raw Ingredient
100g pack contains 100% Super Fine & Premium Sweet Leaf Extract Powder, without the addition of sugar, coloring agents, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals.
Plant origin: West Java
Flavor of the powder: Creamy, somewhat bitter
Powder Color: Cream slightly brownish
This Product Has Already BPOM & Halal MUI Certificate:
POM TR.162 293 241
- Katuk / Sweet Leaf / Star Gooseberry (Sauropus androgynus) is a vegetable plant that can be found in Southeast Asia.
- Katuk leaf vegetable has high nutritional value: it contains almost 7% protein and up to 19% fiber.
- Katuk leaves are rich in vitamin K, in addition to pro-vitamin A (beta-carotema), B, and C, while the minerals they contain are calcium (up to 2.8%), iron, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- In Indonesia katuk leaves are widely used and are known to be efficacious as prolactin to help increase milk production.
- Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Extract Powder can dissolve completely in food / drinks.
- Mix and stir until dissolved 1 teaspoon (3 grams) Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Extract Powder with a glass of warm tea or coffee, a glass of warm water (add honey and lemon), or a bowl of warm green bean porridge.
- Can also be mixed into a glass of juice, smoothies, sprinkled on cookies, and others.
- One to three times a day.
- Join with adequate attachment / pumping, drink plenty of water 2.5 L min a day and get enough rest.
- Can be used from 36 weeks of gestation until breastfeeding is complete.
Tightly close the packaging immediately after use so that all ingredients are not easily damaged. Store in a dry, cool place below 30C, avoid direct sunlight, keep out of reach of children.