Kelo Cote Kelo-cote for Keloid After Surgery Marks Kelo-cote Silicone Gel surgical scar repair gel
- After drying, Kelocote will form a semi-occlusive layer and become a second layer of skin capable of normalizing the production of collagen and collagenase so that it can prevent and treat prominent scars (including keloids).
- Is the only product that can bind to the surface of the skin and provide protection and treatment for 24 hours.
- It has been clinically proven in smoothing, softening and leveling scars; reduce itching and discomfort due to scars; and reduce redness and discoloration of the wound.
- Recommended by the FDA and plastic surgeons with an effectiveness of more than 98%.
- Safe to use on all skin types, including children as well as people with sensitive skin.
- Kelocote 6 grams is sufficient for the duration of effective treatment for 90 days for the size of the scar 5 cm - 7 cm.
- Kelocote 15 grams is sufficient for the duration of effective treatment for 90 days for the size of the scar 14 cm - 16 cm.
Indications: For the prevention and treatment of prominent scars and keloids.
Dosage & Administration:
- Make sure that the area to be applied is clean and dry.
- Apply twice a day with very thinly applied.
- Allow to dry (approximately 4-5 minutes).
- After drying, it can be covered with bandages, or overwritten with cosmetics or sunscreen.
- The recommended minimum treatment is 2-3 months.
Only for external use. Avoid direct contact with eyes
Perfect a very good cream,I try it amazing result I'm look forward to order again