NEW DERMATIX ULTRA FOR SCAR TREATMENT FORMULA, BURNT SURGERY KELOID SCAR GO!
Up For Sale is:
AUST R 99812
1 (One) Tube of Dermatix Ultra
Made in USA
Advanced Silicone Gel
Dermatix® is the advanced topical Silicone Gel, used and recommended by plastic surgeons and leading specialists worldwide, to
effectively reduce scarring.
Made from silicone and PTFE, the silicone reduces and prevents hypertrophic scars and keloids, while the transparency offers minimal visibility of the sheet.
What is a scar and what can Dermatix do to help?
- Flatten scars.
- Disguise and protect scars from UVA and UVB rays.
- For the scars from surgery, burns or accidents, scarring and keloids.
Tube 15 grams or 7 grams
(Please select the size of the cream)
- Use twice a day.
- Use the dried scar (stitches have been removed) and cured.
- Clean the area to be treated with soap and dry with water.
- Apply a thin Dermatix Ultra scar on the affected area, wait 1-2 minutes until dry.
- Used for at least 2 months.
Please do not hesitate to email us for any questions!!
We also sell in bulk. Please email us for bulk order inquiry
LIMITED SALE ONLY GO!