SATA Filter 244 Combi Fine Filter O/244 for Spray Gun SprayGun dry & clean air
SATA® filter 244
Combi filter unit complete with fine filter and air outlet module.
Economical combi fine filter unit for highest air quality requirements in paint spraying as well as for fresh air supplied breathing systems.
For installation in paint booths, preparation and other workshop areas.
Benefits and specifications
- Excellent compressed air quality - removes oil, water and particles
- Double or triple filter units for the ultimate compressed air purification
- Activated charcoal filter cartridge (third stage) removes oil vapours and odours from compressed air for breathing purposes
- Large, highly functional, durable and wear and tear resistant filter components
- No desiccant related disadvantages
- Fully automatic condensate discharge valve
- 5 micron sintered filter and 0.01 micron fine filter provide 100 % technically clean air
- 70 cfm (2000 Nl/min) air flow capacity - sufficient air volume to supply two spray booths simultaneously with sprayable and breathable clean air
- Air inlet G ½ inch internal thread; air outlet G ¼ inch bsp external thread
2. Upon Payment & Checkout, Please kindly email us your contact number. We need the contact number for shipping purpose